Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Style it Out

Counting down to my first comeback race We Own the Night!

Picked up my race pack yesterday from Nike Town (clever bods, ended up spending £50 because I am addicted to lycra). The race t-shirt is compulsory which I always find a tad annoying (no t-shirt no entry) but thankfully this one isn't terrible. I love orange, and its trademark Dri-Fit so it least it wont get heavy.

DAY GLO BABY!
New Clobber - tried and tested 5K smashed




















Its been a great few weeks of training. Loving the new running bods I've met at Run Dem Crew West, Mondays are all the better for them. Managed some killer hill reps taking on the monster that is Primrose Hill last week, and a decent pace on OysterMonday down to South Kensington on the bank holiday. Yes I spend my holidays getting sweaty, it rocks, especially with this lot

RDCWest OysterMonday
So with ten days until the race, I'm feeling in pretty good shape, amazing new running crew, teamprettyfit training motivation and some serious new lycra to style out the miles. 

And the ITB is not complaining. This is all good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment